About Me

My photo
Need to get in touch!!! click on complete profile and send me an E-Mail.

Quick Slideshow to save reading....

SVG's & GSD's for sale, just click on the Tag.....

Slideshow of designs for sale at Craftsuprint,click on Tag above..

Inkscape Cutting Design Forum

Inkscape Cutting Design Forum
Inkscape & Electronic Cutters

Paulo's Free Designs - SCALe-files blog in list........

Digital Cuttings...FREE SVG and GSD Files

Click here for direct blog link.

Sunday 10 May 2009

Sept 2008

A Sad Occasion.

Good Bye Councillor Yates.

I was asked to make a card for a Local Councillor who lost her battle with Cancer, I actually met her on 3 seperate occasions and she was one of life's nice people and I believe she will be truly missed.



Cross was made on my Silhouette Digital cutter in 3 different sizes and attached to each other with large foam pads, I then draped a piece of white Organza Ribbon around the cross and then attached some punched out flowers to ribbon. The writing was done on my digital cutter with a gold gel pen.

Click on image for closer look …Thanks

1 comment:

  1. 9/9/08
    Thyme (sagepp) — Your condolence card is beautiful - so elegant

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List