About Me

My photo
Need to get in touch!!! click on complete profile and send me an E-Mail.

Quick Slideshow to save reading....

SVG's & GSD's for sale, just click on the Tag.....

Slideshow of designs for sale at Craftsuprint,click on Tag above..

Inkscape Cutting Design Forum

Inkscape Cutting Design Forum
Inkscape & Electronic Cutters

Paulo's Free Designs - SCALe-files blog in list........

Digital Cuttings...FREE SVG and GSD Files

Click here for direct blog link.

Saturday 30 May 2009

Oh Yes Success finally....


She changed her mind about the front of the card, (see original above) she did'nt like the vertical positioning of the fonts, I explained that it was representing a filmstrip but she was having none of it and she asked if I could make another card. Of course I said OK and promised that she would receive it Friday via another work colleague. I was determined that the original card was going to be remodelled, so did a second revamp; but I did'nt like it because I kept on seeing Harry instead of Happy. Finally!!!

All my friends know I require feedback ASAP, well at about 4:30pm Friday 29th May my friend called and was extremely happy with the revamped card.
(Note to self do not send picture of card via E-Mail before delivery)Check.....
Click on image for larger view...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List