About Me

My photo
Need to get in touch!!! click on complete profile and send me an E-Mail.

Quick Slideshow to save reading....

SVG's & GSD's for sale, just click on the Tag.....

Slideshow of designs for sale at Craftsuprint,click on Tag above..

Inkscape Cutting Design Forum

Inkscape Cutting Design Forum
Inkscape & Electronic Cutters

Paulo's Free Designs - SCALe-files blog in list........

Digital Cuttings...FREE SVG and GSD Files

Click here for direct blog link.

Monday 11 May 2009

Oh My....What a mammoth task.....

I can't believe that I have finally finished updating this New Blog, long may it reign in these unsettled times. Unfortunately I have now joined the ranks of the Unemployed due to Temporary contract not being renewed, even if its 4 years and 11 months later....(Don't ask)

Will be posting some more pictures soon...Stay positive everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List