About Me

My photo
Need to get in touch!!! click on complete profile and send me an E-Mail.

Quick Slideshow to save reading....

SVG's & GSD's for sale, just click on the Tag.....

Slideshow of designs for sale at Craftsuprint,click on Tag above..

Inkscape Cutting Design Forum

Inkscape Cutting Design Forum
Inkscape & Electronic Cutters

Paulo's Free Designs - SCALe-files blog in list........

Digital Cuttings...FREE SVG and GSD Files

Click here for direct blog link.

Monday 11 May 2009

Another Corset...What a good proposal Idea????


I can see that this template is going to be a favourite for a while, need to keep experimenting with different card and paper stock; to see what will stick to what!!! I think I'll try a Christmas version...Hmmm....
Forgot to mention I went to Ally Pally on the Sunday after Fun Day with Rene (a Virgin Card Maker), the exhibitors were a bit thin on the ground, credit crunch seems to be having an effect. Why do people lose the ability to say 'Excuse me please' before they run over your foot with either the oversized shopping trolley or their size 20 FOOT!! Please folks get your Flu jabs there is a nasty cough going round....cough! Cough!
Click on image for closer look….Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List