About Me

My photo
Need to get in touch!!! click on complete profile and send me an E-Mail.

Quick Slideshow to save reading....

SVG's & GSD's for sale, just click on the Tag.....

Slideshow of designs for sale at Craftsuprint,click on Tag above..

Inkscape Cutting Design Forum

Inkscape Cutting Design Forum
Inkscape & Electronic Cutters

Paulo's Free Designs - SCALe-files blog in list........

Digital Cuttings...FREE SVG and GSD Files

Click here for direct blog link.

Monday 11 May 2009

Nov-12/08 A few different varieties.


Ooo love the lion cub...

I did promise that the next set of pictures would be my Xmas selection.......Hmmmmm I have the ideas and a few samples but when it comes to producing bulk cards I get stuck because I prefer to make individual cards; even if its for people who are not likely to meet each other. I do realise time is fast approaching for me to get a collection together. Oh well better crack on. Xmas collection next...........
Click on image for closer look….Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List