About Me

My photo
Need to get in touch!!! click on complete profile and send me an E-Mail.

Quick Slideshow to save reading....

SVG's & GSD's for sale, just click on the Tag.....

Slideshow of designs for sale at Craftsuprint,click on Tag above..

Inkscape Cutting Design Forum

Inkscape Cutting Design Forum
Inkscape & Electronic Cutters

Paulo's Free Designs - SCALe-files blog in list........

Digital Cuttings...FREE SVG and GSD Files

Click here for direct blog link.

Saturday 27 June 2009

Happy 9th Birthday Aaron....



My Friend Muz asked me to make a card for her friends son Aaron, she E-Mailed me on Tuesday to say I have a picture on my mobile of Aaron that I want you to put on the card for Saturday; of course I said send the picture.............
Later on I E-mailed her and said 'Where's the picture?', 'I haven't got my mobile with me, I'll send it to you this evening'. Something prompted me to ask what his interest were, she said Racing Bikes & Racing Cars.
On Friday Muz got back in touch with me to say, can you just make the card please without the picture and I'll collect on Saturday...I must stop strangling my friends in my imagination..

So I chose a picture of Lewis Hamilton and a picture of Valentino Rossi, printed 2 glossy photos of each picture and 1 acetate print for decoupaging. I decided to make him a double card so that he can choose which side of the card he wants to display.
Click on image for larger view........

1 comment:

  1. Aaron loved he's card, he was so excited reading it. I didnt actually say to Angela that he loves Rossi but like always Angela is a mind reader and always delivers the best. You are great girlxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List