About Me

My photo
Need to get in touch!!! click on complete profile and send me an E-Mail.

Quick Slideshow to save reading....

SVG's & GSD's for sale, just click on the Tag.....

Slideshow of designs for sale at Craftsuprint,click on Tag above..

Inkscape Cutting Design Forum

Inkscape Cutting Design Forum
Inkscape & Electronic Cutters

Paulo's Free Designs - SCALe-files blog in list........

Digital Cuttings...FREE SVG and GSD Files

Click here for direct blog link.

Saturday 27 June 2009

I need 2 cards for my Mum said Bev.........


Lovely lady Bev asked me to make 2 cards for her Mum's Birthday, 1 from Mum's Husband and the other from herself; instructions were not Brown,Black or Green card.......'Easy' I thought to myself.

WRONG......

I showed lovely lady Bev the first Fan card I had made for her Mum's Husband, she said 'No I don't like the colour' it was only half finished, so I made a second Fan card. YES!!! Bev said I Like it. So I removed my imaginary hands from round her neck....

Click on image for larger view....

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List