About Me

My photo
Need to get in touch!!! click on complete profile and send me an E-Mail.

Quick Slideshow to save reading....

SVG's & GSD's for sale, just click on the Tag.....

Slideshow of designs for sale at Craftsuprint,click on Tag above..

Inkscape Cutting Design Forum

Inkscape Cutting Design Forum
Inkscape & Electronic Cutters

Paulo's Free Designs - SCALe-files blog in list........

Digital Cuttings...FREE SVG and GSD Files

Click here for direct blog link.

Thursday 2 July 2009

Shoes, Shoes, Shoessssss.........


I was asked to make a Birthday Card for a young lady who loves shoes, I ended up making a sort of display card made from 130gsm Red & Gold spotted foil card layered on top of 200gsm Gold Shimmer card, pictures printed on glossy 170gsm photo paper layered on Red Mirri card. Lettering and flip flops cut on Silhouette.


Click on image for larger view...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List