About Me

My photo
Need to get in touch!!! click on complete profile and send me an E-Mail.

Quick Slideshow to save reading....

SVG's & GSD's for sale, just click on the Tag.....

Slideshow of designs for sale at Craftsuprint,click on Tag above..

Inkscape Cutting Design Forum

Inkscape Cutting Design Forum
Inkscape & Electronic Cutters

Paulo's Free Designs - SCALe-files blog in list........

Digital Cuttings...FREE SVG and GSD Files

Click here for direct blog link.

Saturday 13 June 2009

My Own Advice...


I've been told on many occasions that I'm good with the advice, shame that sometimes I don't listen to it myself....Was asked to make another couple of Women cards, my instructions were to make a 30th Birthday card similar to a previous silver and black version; and the second card was to be exactly the same as the silver version just a different name. Did I do what I was asked.....1 card was accepted the other rejected because of my hard ears, so I had to do another silver version as instructed in the beginning.

As usual used The Cuttlebug Swiss dots folder, Blk Mirri paper, Gold Glittered adhesive vinyl. The Digital Cutting Template was a combination from UKScrappers membership is required for free site access (click on link.)

Click on image for larger view....

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List