About Me

My photo
Need to get in touch!!! click on complete profile and send me an E-Mail.

Quick Slideshow to save reading....

SVG's & GSD's for sale, just click on the Tag.....

Slideshow of designs for sale at Craftsuprint,click on Tag above..

Inkscape Cutting Design Forum

Inkscape Cutting Design Forum
Inkscape & Electronic Cutters

Paulo's Free Designs - SCALe-files blog in list........

Digital Cuttings...FREE SVG and GSD Files

Click here for direct blog link.

Saturday 22 August 2009

Silhouette Cutting....









In between making cards, I have been putting my Silhouette baby through its paces with some newly purchased QK templates; you would have to own a digital cutter that uses the GSD file format to use these templates. There are definitely some talented designers on the QK Silhouette template design team, here is a small selection of those designs using my favourite media at the moment...Black Mirri paper, Bronze Pearlescent Paper and card with adhesive Glitter and Holographic sheets for added bling..
Click on image for larger view...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List