About Me

My photo
Need to get in touch!!! click on complete profile and send me an E-Mail.

Quick Slideshow to save reading....

SVG's & GSD's for sale, just click on the Tag.....

Slideshow of designs for sale at Craftsuprint,click on Tag above..

Inkscape Cutting Design Forum

Inkscape Cutting Design Forum
Inkscape & Electronic Cutters

Paulo's Free Designs - SCALe-files blog in list........

Digital Cuttings...FREE SVG and GSD Files

Click here for direct blog link.

Saturday 22 August 2009

60 Years Young...


My Friend Bev asked me to make a 60th Birthday Card for 1 of her Church Sisters, she did supply a multitude of photos for me to make a selection to do a college using Googles free Picasa photo programme. I like to use Glossy Photographic paper for printing, which was attached to Gold Mirri card and layered onto Gold Pearlescent Card. Because a lot of the Church Sisters would be signing the card I had to make the card into a thin book, that was secured by strong adhesive and eyelets threaded with ribbon for simple decoration. The lettering was cut from White adhesive Pearlescent paper.
Click on image for larger view...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List