About Me

My photo
Need to get in touch!!! click on complete profile and send me an E-Mail.

Quick Slideshow to save reading....

SVG's & GSD's for sale, just click on the Tag.....

Slideshow of designs for sale at Craftsuprint,click on Tag above..

Inkscape Cutting Design Forum

Inkscape Cutting Design Forum
Inkscape & Electronic Cutters

Paulo's Free Designs - SCALe-files blog in list........

Digital Cuttings...FREE SVG and GSD Files

Click here for direct blog link.

Wednesday 20 May 2009

Happy 10th Birthday from me Chyna.


Of course I had to make Chyna a card from me. The card is an iridescent mirri card which changes colour depending on the angle of the card. The card and ballerina template was created by Jenniebean. The ballerina was cut from adhesive velvet paper, the skirt was cut from fine glitter paper and decorated on both sides with bling bling. The ballet shoes were also cut from velvet adhesive paper.
Click on picture for larger view....

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List