About Me

My photo
Need to get in touch!!! click on complete profile and send me an E-Mail.

Quick Slideshow to save reading....

SVG's & GSD's for sale, just click on the Tag.....

Slideshow of designs for sale at Craftsuprint,click on Tag above..

Inkscape Cutting Design Forum

Inkscape Cutting Design Forum
Inkscape & Electronic Cutters

Paulo's Free Designs - SCALe-files blog in list........

Digital Cuttings...FREE SVG and GSD Files

Click here for direct blog link.

Saturday, 13 August 2011

Inkscape Cutting Forum

Unfortunately we appear to have a problem with our forum at the moment, we are working to get it back online ASAP; so please be patient.......

All is back to normal for now........

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, and I'm so glad you like my latest zentangle effort!

    Shoshi

    ReplyDelete
  2. your gallery is just very nice .graphics are very nice . your website it just super. best of luck . do come visit me some time. that goes to everybody who see this. WE.HOBBIESANDCRAFTS.NET. and please sign my guestbook at the bottom of my webpage to let me know you came to see me do send your very good friends ( thank you ) it good to meet new friends. love a beautiful thing.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List