About Me

My photo
Need to get in touch!!! click on complete profile and send me an E-Mail.

Quick Slideshow to save reading....

SVG's & GSD's for sale, just click on the Tag.....

Slideshow of designs for sale at Craftsuprint,click on Tag above..

Inkscape Cutting Design Forum

Inkscape Cutting Design Forum
Inkscape & Electronic Cutters

Paulo's Free Designs - SCALe-files blog in list........

Digital Cuttings...FREE SVG and GSD Files

Click here for direct blog link.

Thursday 21 January 2010

How too change the Default Cutline Colour.....

Hi All the info has now been transferred to the new forum......See link above....

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for these tutorials Angel...I've been saving them as you've been posting them...all I need to do now is give my mojo a kick-start and then I'll be away!! lol Well done thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela,
    Thanks for the comments you have been leaving on my site. I too have been sending people your way. Anytime I get a request for help involving Craft Robo or Inkscape I recommend your site. Hopefully we can get more people converted to using Inkscape. I have a few new ideas to post and just need to find the time.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List