About Me

My photo
Need to get in touch!!! click on complete profile and send me an E-Mail.

Quick Slideshow to save reading....

SVG's & GSD's for sale, just click on the Tag.....

Slideshow of designs for sale at Craftsuprint,click on Tag above..

Inkscape Cutting Design Forum

Inkscape Cutting Design Forum
Inkscape & Electronic Cutters

Paulo's Free Designs - SCALe-files blog in list........

Digital Cuttings...FREE SVG and GSD Files

Click here for direct blog link.

Saturday 24 October 2009

More QK Silhouette Template Designs.......

Have to keep my hand in when it comes to the Card Making drought periods, so at a $1.99 I purchased a few templates and do some sample cards that I post on the QK Digital Gallery.

Click on image for larger view......


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List