About Me

My photo
Need to get in touch!!! click on complete profile and send me an E-Mail.

Quick Slideshow to save reading....

SVG's & GSD's for sale, just click on the Tag.....

Slideshow of designs for sale at Craftsuprint,click on Tag above..

Inkscape Cutting Design Forum

Inkscape Cutting Design Forum
Inkscape & Electronic Cutters

Paulo's Free Designs - SCALe-files blog in list........

Digital Cuttings...FREE SVG and GSD Files

Click here for direct blog link.

Thursday 3 September 2009

Another Paulo template.....

I have to admit that I'm loving these designs that this young man Paulo is sharing so freely, and he had only recently posted the design on his blog; so once again here is my example..............

What a difference the right backing sheet can make to show off the wonderful template design. Thank You Paulo for sharing so freely.
Click on the image for a larger view.........

3 comments:

  1. Hi Angela, You did a great job with the file. You were very quick at cutting out his new design. Looks great. I will have to try this one today. I can see this being a favourite, thanks for showing more variations with the backing papers.
    Aussie Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning Angel!

    I love these!

    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela,
    you are welcome.
    I'm so glad you like some of my files.
    Hope you find them useful.
    best regards,
    paulo
    http://www.scale-files.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List